In mid 2020 the phenomenal Jordan Belfort Company decided to merge together multiple WordPress websites into one, Shopify ecommerce site. All of these meanwhile upgrading already existing functionalities with new solutions.
The first task to go was to develop a new, white header. As completed successfully, we proceeded with further customizations
Working closely with the brand, we immediately developed the necessary functionalities. Going milestone by milestone, we were able to accomplish the total number of 16 milestones such as:
- Recreating on the website the desired product & collections pages
- Recreating on the website the desired blog & post pages
- Implementing the basic SEO to the website
- Migrating multiple pages from the WordPress sites such as http://jordanbelfort.com/
- Developing multiple custom sections within already existing pages
- Speed optimizing the website.
- Moving the pages to the PageFly builder, so they are easily editable without coding knowledge.
- Adjusting the responsiveness for the desktop, Android & IOS including all of the releases of devices.
- Developing user-friendly UI/UX
It’s already been 2 months since we’re having a partnership and Jordan Belfort Company can proudly announce that the first phase of moving to Shopify CMS is completed.
Find out more
Get in touch to talk to the expert about growing your business through Shopify store