At first, OzMobiles turned to us with the request, if we could create a front-end of their new website. All of these based on Figma designs. After a talk, we decided to develop a store fully compatible with the Shogun page builder, to make the OzMobiles marketing teams life easier.
All of it on the Shopify Plus platform.
I’ve to admit – it was a tough object to accomplish. Making all of the applications and custom code being compatible with Shogun and meantime easily customizable.
However, the final result consists:
- Creating a website fully compatible with the Shogun Page builder
- Making compatible and merging together on one website the functionalities of ~20+ apps
- Creating theme settings for both header and footer
- Speed optimizing of the Shopify store
- Developing a custom mega-menu
- Implementing all of the tracking codes including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Pure Profile, Hotjar, ZenDesk
As OzMobiles wanted to have it done ASAP, we were working restlessly all day and night, which allowed us to finish the website within only 2 weeks.
Just after the completion of project, OzMobiles noticed a record peak of their conversion ratio – and so the revenue.
Find out more
Get in touch to talk to the expert about growing your business through Shopify store